Poor health and safety management can waste time, money, human capital, and environmental resources. JD Edwards can help report, investigate, and analyze practices to reduce risk and productivity loss.
Health and Safety Capabilities in JD Edwards
- Conduct regulatory reporting
- Implement preventive and corrective measures by sharing policies with all users
- Record and track incident case inquiries
- Easily manage incidents and information with comprehensive One View reporting
- Analyze claims and costs of incidents
Health and Safety Incident Management and One View Reporting for Health and Safety Incident Management can be used to meet the regulatory needs of tracking and reporting OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) cases. Track, manage, and analyze property and equipment to gain insight about which equipment types and operators are involved in cases and prevent future incidents. Configure analytics with One View Reporting to turn data into actionable information, and record estimated and actual costs of incidents.
- Safety Officer has a Health & Safety Scoreboard, personalized alerts and analytics, and map of incident locations
- All employees can quickly record the details of any incident, attach photos, and tag with GPS
For a demonstration of the JD Edwards Health & Safety capabilities, watch this video.
For more information, contact us.