Founded in Boulder, Colorado, in 1947, and named for the unique rock formations there, Flatiron now operates across the U.S. and Canada. Flatiron is a subsidiary of German-based HOCHTIEF, one of the world’s largest international construction service providers. Flatiron builds roads, bridges, rail, airports, dams, industrial, water and underground projects from common to complex, large-scale jobs. Delivering successful projects under a variety of contracting methods, Flatiron has unparalleled design-build and public-private partnership experience and expertise.
Migrating from World to E1 9.2
When Flatiron decided to upgrade their ERP, they considered four options: SAP, Microsoft, JD Edwards World A9.4 and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. The Flatiron executive team ultimately determined that the Oracle products met their business needs and would help position them for future growth. Flatiron licensed JDE E1, and enlisted Terillium to help them navigate and execute the World to EnterpriseOne migration.
A few highlights from the project include:
- Over 327 million rows of data converted
- Over 50,000 man-hours on the project
- Over 4,000 training hours completed
- A cross-functional dedicated team of 16 individuals from multiple departments with approximately another 125+ people providing secondary support in scope development, testing, training, and general support in numerous ways
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2
- Address Book
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Cost
- Contract Billing
- Fixed Assets
- HR, Payroll, and Benefits
Congratulations to the Flatiron Team on their recent go live and World to E1 migration!